All system components, including the camera control unit, are mounted on a rugged, compact cart for easy portability.
- 12VDC rechargeable battery, or 110 or 220 VAC, 50–60 Hz
- Electric winch with up to 1200 feet of Kevlar braided coaxial cable
- Camera control unit with 8-inch LCD screen
- Integrated DVR recording
- Audio voice over recording
- On screen depth counter, with units in feet or meters
- Video titling and fault annotation
- Boom arm extends up to 48 inches for positioning
- 110 or 220 VAC, 50–60 Hz
- Variable speed motor control, with speeds up to 40 feet-per-minute.
- Rugged, industrial design
Operator controlled Focus and Iris adjustment ensures clear images in difficult lighting conditions.
- NTSC or PAL video formats available
- Side view/down view capability with 360° rotation.
- High intensity LED arrays for the side and down view lighting.
- Dimensions: 1.75-inch diameter, 24-inch length
- Weight: 6 lb
- Stainless steel housing and centralizers
- Spring coil strain relief