SYSCAL R1 Plus resistivity meter for medium-depth exploration. Compact, and easy to use. Measurement of electrical resistivity & changeability (IP). 2 simultaneous reception channels. Outputs: 600V/1200Vp-p-200W-2.5A.
- Geological mapping (depth-to-bedrock determination, localization of weathered zones clay/gravel determination)
- Civil engineering
- Groundwater exploration and environmental studies (pollution monitoring), salinity control.
- Power source, transmitter and receiver in a single unit
- Fully automatic measurement controlled by a micro-processor: automatic self-potential correction, automatic ranging, digital stacking, error display in case of procedure troubles.
- Display of noise level before measurement.
- Measurement and display of ground resistance, current, voltage, self potential and standard deviation.
- Computation of the apparent resistivity for the various electrode arrays: Schlumberger & Wenner (sounding or profiling), Dipole-Dipole, Gradient.
- Measurement and display of the charge-ability (IP) through up to 20 predefined windows.
- Multi-electrode mode for use with the automatic switching system.
- Storage of data in the internal memory (44 800 readings)
- Possibility of data storage on external SD card: 7 000 000 readings (option)
- Communication port for serial or USB data transfer
- Emergency Push button for security