If you are a geoscientist doing teaching or research, or need a basic exploration seismograph to find bedrock or determine IBC Vs30 site class, the next generation SmartSeis ST is for you. The SmartSeis ST is an integrated seismic exploration system with a built-in ruggedized PC, daylight-visible LCD, keypad, and high-resolution plotter. Use the plotter to print and show your client or students results right in the field.
Features of the SmartSeis ST Seismograph
- Find bedrock, depth-to-water, faults; determine Vs for IBC site classification
- Ideal for engineering, construction, road building, and teaching
- Completely integrated and rugged system with built-in PC, daylight-visible color LCD, keypad, and printer
- Provides in-field answers for you and your client including bundled refraction data analysis software picks first arrivals and calculates final cross-section optional surface wave software picks dispersion curve and calculates shear-wave velocity
- Best value in a professional, all-around seismograph